Capgemini Engineering consolidates a unique set of market leading capabilities in engineering and R&D. Along with the Group’s deep industry expertise and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, it will support organizations as the digital and physical worlds converge. The global business line, with its 52,000 engineers and scientists and a presence in all major engineering hubs across the world, builds on the integration of Altran, one year on from its acquisition by Capgemini.
PLM Application Specialist
- Perform FIT GAP Analysis on new Releases
- Create/ Modify Functional & Performance test scenarios (including PCS) to validate new CATIA/ENOVIA releases as per Client Methods
- Create Performance, capability and scalability tests to ensure existing infrastructure can support the deployment of new software solutions
- Perform Unit Testing, Global integration testing & support user Acceptance Testing.
- Create/Modify the Development Technical Specification documents for the customization for application expected behavior
- Liaison with Development team to ensure the customization is delivered as per customer standard
- Prepare the Testing, Deployment & Stabilization plan.
- Incorporate enhanced/new functionalities of CATIA V5/ENOVIA in Client Methodologies.
- Develop/Modify new Methods, Training Manuals, and Exercises for the training of end users.
Industries: Aerospace & Defense
Project Domain: PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM,
Applications: CATIA V5, Enovia V5, Enovia VPM, Exalead OnePart
Capgemini Engineering provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.