Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Work closely with client technical heads, business heads, and business analysts to understand and document business and technical requirements and constraints.
• Ability to implement ETL pipeline using Databricks, Azure ADF ETL pipeline .
• Experience in migrating batch ,streaming data from On-Prem Hadoop/Oracle to Azure ADLS
• Drive technical architecture meetings and help clients select the right architecture for their solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements today and in future.
• Develop PoCs, strategies, and provide direction around data security, archiving, and retention, high availability, and disaster recovery. 5-7 years of experience
• Should have good hands on experience in Azure ADF ,Databricks pipelines ,functions ,ADLS(Gen2)
• Expert in Hadoop, Hive, sqoop, python, Pyspark, Scala spark , Kafka and other related big data related technologies and have related project experience.
• Develop data standards, best practices, processes, and definitions of project and data requirements in support of strategy and ongoing operational support.
• Expert in large distributed, high concurrency, high load system design, development, and optimization
• Deliver scalable and reliable Big Data solutions leveraging Hortonworks HDP Hadoop platform, RDBMS, SaaS platforms and APIs.
• Apply concepts, industry research, best practices and agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence) to implement Big Data solutions
Nice to have Skills (5-7 Skills)
• Azure Certifications (DP-200,DP-201).
• Nice to Have knowledge of Machine Learning ,Python ,R and other Data science technologies
Knowledge of SAS language .
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law