This role will lead the IT Portfolio Strategy practice responsible for leading cloud strategy and application portfolio assessments. This team helps CIOs improve operational efficiency to anchor digital transformation. This is a delivery role that sits within the sales organization to define projects and drive sales in cloud adoption, IT outsourcing and vendor consolidation, and digital transformation. Must partner with account executives to drive strategic account planning and collaborate across multiple business units and portfolios to orchestrate and bring end to end solutions to our customers.
• The role needs a techno functional visionary leader with strategic thinking.
• Someone with startup mindset and attitude, who is a great motivator, brings people together and synergize them to achieve exponential growth.
• Pre-sales – flexibility and creativity for solutioning and selling to clients
• Delivery – guiding delivery teams, participating in client steer co, and deal-shaping as assessment wraps up
• Proposal Development – strategy formation and execution, understanding and navigating across BUs and service lines to shape and coordinate various team inputs for proposals, ongoing account support for proposal development
• Cloud experience – ability to drive cloud discussions with clients and partners (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• 15+ years of IT experience and 5+ years of portfolio strategy experience
• Global delivery experience
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• CIO advisory experience in application rationalization, cloud assessments, and cost efficiencies studies – including definition of managed services and cloud transformation financial analysis and business case
• Experience in defining target operating models for cloud COEs and shift to Agile product teams
• Experience in providing executive support and governance to project teams
• Strong Presales and Customer Presentation skills, with experience presenting large implementation solutions to CxO and senior leadership
• Should have experience in creating end to end proposals, and supporting accounts through the sales cycle
• A plus for experience with Enterprise Architecture or IT Finance tools such as Lean IX, Apptio
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.