• Operates with no supervision in complex environments and takes responsibility
• Manages last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity
• Generates creative and innovative perspectives to develop alternative solutions
• Is able to take control of difficult situations and gain client respect
• Takes calculated risks but exercises caution and takes full responsibility for outcomes
• Establishes consensus and attains agreement
• Implements effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
• Strategically focuses people and resources to meet changing market requirements
• Makes optimum use of people and resources to achieve objectives
• Leads and motivates multi functional teams in dispersed or complex environments
• Uses skill as a role model to influence other individuals behavior and professional development
• Encourages co-operative team-working across the business
• Takes a high degree of responsibility and ownership of people issues, of direct and indirect reports alike
• Understands the political infrastructure of board level situations and operates accordingly
• Focuses on developing strategic partnerships with clients
• Establishes strong relationships in difficult, complex or political environments
• Able to drive projects and services from conception through to implementation
• Creates new processes and methods that can be implemented across multiple areas
• Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for multi-faceted work activities
• Proactively develops and implements efficiency improvements that can be implemented in a number of areas
• Settles large, complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
• Influences and develops the future direction of our client base
• Has substantial knowledge of the Group’s capabilities and value to the market – considers this knowledge when implementing solutions
• Creates and drives business plans for own area
• Promotes and fosters an environment where innovation can take place
• Recognized internally and externally as an expert in application of own technical specialism
• Active participant in industry wide forums on leveraging technology for client and Capgemini benefit
• Devises and sets the business strategy to achieve market strength and business growth
• Has an intuitive view of business situations
• Capable of expressing internally and externally the benefits and disadvantages of global businesses
• Sustains involvement and monitoring of delivery against the vision
• Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
• Assists in the construction and implementation aspects of delivery.
• Has a (deep) understanding of the business and business processes.
• Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
• Is able to document current architectures and standards.
• Can develop future-state conceptual architectures.
• Can develop and/or apply architecture policy and standards.
• Is capable of acting as a champion for architecture transformation initiatives.
• Is able to evaluate alternative technology solutions.
• Has a detailed understanding and knowledge of architecture.
• Understands the architecture process and the role of the architect.
• Understands the role of stakeholders and requirements.
• Knows how to communicate about architecture.
• Has knowledge of different methods and tools.
• Proposes technical solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations, and complements delivery of Capgemini’s SLAs.
• Synthesizes multiple requirements, ideas & solutions in order to manage complexity and deliver synergies.
• Articulates the proposed solution and benefits accurately and persuasively, reflecting the client’s interests or concerns.
• Estimates maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client’s expectations.
• Ensures that the solution aligns with Capgemini Group strategy.
• Works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
• Ensures that the Capgemini negotiating team works and behaves in front of the client as a single entity with a common purpose.
• Understands the needs of the client and balances them with those of Capgemini to lead to win-win situations.
• Anticipates the negotiation tact of the client and deploys appropriate tactics.
• Settles small and large/complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
• Recognizes when alternative perspectives are required, and facilitates appropriate meetings.
• Is aware of the legal and service implications in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements.
• Gathers, evaluates and presents financial, operating and contractual information about proposed business transactions.
• Develops and runs financial analysis models.
• Prepares business & financial cases for internal and external projects.
• Develops and distributes management reports of financial information.
• Uses decision support and activity-based costing techniques to support decision-making.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
In a program or project the IT Transformation Director provides leadership that covers all aspects of transformation management. He measures and evaluates the impact of client ambition and capability, interdependencies, technology, business change, program/project design, approach and methods as well as the IT-architecture. The IT Transformation Director is able to audit, optimize and transform programs and projects to align to the client business ambition whilst designing a coherent and risk balanced transformation roadmap to the realization of that ambition through IT enabled initiatives. He leads, coaches, guides and develops his own colleagues and employees of the client with regards to the program/project designs he has developed and their role within the delivery of the defined outcomes. He is visionary and strategist for positioning new and enhanced innovative opportunities for clients and can provide and/or extend appropriate service offerings that create benefit to a client organization. Within the Capgemini group he acts as a representative of this capability area and is responsible for the generation of business leads.
• Qualification: 18+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be a master in Business Change Management & Industrialization
• Should be experienced in Architecture Knowledge , Vendor Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.