A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
Service Management Transformation projects
- Participates in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform
- Performs thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customisation
- Provides ‘Early Life Support’ – delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
- Designs and execute E2E trainings and UAT.
Service Management Implementations
- Assists in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers,
- Captures customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
Service Management Remediation projects
Assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience in IT Service Management design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
- ITIL Foundation+
- COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (desirable).
- Scrum certified (desirable)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have), specific module: presales/micro-certifications
Position located in Toronto, Ontario Canada – Remote work to start then onsite Down Town Toronto
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.