The AI & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is expanding its footprint… rapidly. As part of the fastest growing digital practice within Capgemini, we work with the latest advanced analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies to extract meaning and value from data in a number of different industries, including Media & Entertainment, High Tech, Automotive, Consumer Products & Retail, Industrial Products, Manufacturing, Telecom, Aerospace & Defense, and Energy & Utilities.
The AI & Analytics group is the fastest growing digital practice at Capgemini demanding agile innovation. As part of the AI & Analytics group, you will work in a collaborative environment with internal and client resources to understand key business goals, build solutions, and present findings to client executives while solving real-world problems. If you are passionate about solving problems in the realm of cognitive computing, big data, and machine learning while utilizing business acumen, statistical understanding, and technical know-how, the AI & Analytics practice group at Capgemini is the best place to grow your career.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in a broad range of industries to design and build scalable AI and Machine Learning solutions to solve business problems and create value by leveraging client data
- Automate ML models deployments
- Setup CI / CD pipelines of multiple applications
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Displays technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Ability to present technical recommendations and work products to client, field questions and provide guidance on machine learning best-practices
- 5+ years of MLOps Manager or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of MLOps processes, artifacts and tools
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform including with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Thorough skills in creating REST APIs with containerized applications.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Regression, Classification, Deep Neural Nets – Feed forward, LSTM, RNN and CNNs etc.)
- Machine Learning concepts – Evaluating Models (Confusion Matrix, ROC Curve analysis, Precision, Recall metrics), Overfitting, Regularization, Cross Validation, Ensemble techniques etc.
- Experience with database systems including BigQuery and Snowflake
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand client needs, develop solutions, and collaboratively present findings to client executives
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.