Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
– Project controller responsible for global complex client engagement
– Key member of Finance team, working closely with Capgemini leadership
– Support Engagement Manager/Project Manager with project pricing and budget development using Capgemini Pricing Models
– Verify employee time entries and ensure the accuracy of other project costs including contractors, iSOWs, travel expense, and other non-labor costs; ensure timely corrections as required
– Manage month-end close for assigned projects: post adjustments using Cash Cube and Journal Entries (JETs); perform month-end reconciliations to calculate required revenue adjustments (esp. for POC and fixed fee projects) & cost adjustments (especially for lagging expenses); perform forecast vs actuals analysis, contribution margin analysis and required monthly reporting
– Manage inventory: WIP/BIA/AR
– Ensure compliance with IFRS for all reporting and audit
– Manage forecast process for engagement, working together with the Engagement Manager/Project Manager
– Apply best practices for billing and collections according to contractual/delivery framework
– Ad-hoc reporting and analyses
– Business Objects
– Cash Cube
– Bristol Reports
– Day-to-day interaction with other global finance staff
– Extensive interaction with Engagement Manager/Project Manager on project financials
– Ability to work independently
We would consider strong finance experience w/out CPA.
• CPA preferred, not required. (We would consider strong finance experience w/out CPA)
– Experienced Finance/Controlling professional (min. 5 years)
– Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior EMs/PMs on day-to-day basis
– High level of business acumen
– Advanced MS Excel Skills
– Self-directed and motivated
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
– High level of organization, attention to detail and confidentiality
– Team player
– Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
– Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
– Demonstrated experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
– Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.