With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore?, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore� is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Provide a full range of HR Shared Services to the Capgemini Canada population, either directly or by assisting the Manager Human Resources.
- Facilitate and attempt to ensure consistent interpretation and action as it relates to collective agreements, policies and legislation etc.
- Receive and respond to employee requests through the People Service Point (email and telephone).
- Participate in the development of LOB human resources policies, procedures, strategies and programs to meet specific LOB requirements and/or in response to corporate human resources initiatives.
- Undertake special projects assigned by the Manager, Shared Services.
- Participate in the development of plans and programs that will contribute to ongoing operation of the Shared Services team.
- Requires consulting and working with various stakeholders to assess needs and collaborating with them to reconcile different positions in the overall best interests of the Capgemini Canada team
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource practices.
- Analytical Thinking: ability to identify the issues and recommend alternative courses of action.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: must be able to work with others as part of a team, as opposed to competitively.
- Achievement Motivation: must set high standards for performance and compete against a standard of excellence.
- Independent Action: must be able to work independently, knowing when to consult with Manager Shared Services.
- Creative and Innovative Thinking: ability to develop innovative solutions that support a competitive business environment.
- Customer Service Focus: must understand the importance of being responsive to employees in a professional and courteous manner
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant :
The Human Resources Administration position is an operational role providing HR related administrative support to Capgemini’s employee base. The successful candidate will have superior organizational skills, flexibility and agility. Must be able to work with, and motivate others as part of a team. This is an employee facing role, where written and verbal communication in appropriate language must be strong. The HR Administration role will aid in identifying improvement opportunities and participate in special projects. Will participate in the development of plans and programs that will contribute to ongoing operation of the HR Services team.
- 2-5 years experience in a related role.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of Human Resources.
- Experience completing day to day tasks and project activities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues and propose solutions
- Experience identifying and prioritizing issues and developing alternative solutions
Requires an understanding of a unionized environment
Demonstrated ability to create and meet deliverables in individual functional area
- Superior customer service skills and a positive attitude are imperative
- Requires knowledge of the behavioural sciences, social sciences, humanities and business administration.
- Requires knowledge of analytical and presentation techniques.
- Exposure to phases of human resources work in a business setting, with particular reference to development program/strategy development.
- Requires facility in written and oral expression in order to lead projects, prepare reports and presentations, consolidate diverse view points and make sound recommendations to management as to courses of action.
- Requires experience in dealing with all levels of management.
- Requires an understanding of a unionized environment and industrial management strategies. Excellent MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
- 1 Permanent and 1 Temporary role available.