Role and Responsibilities Description
– Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect new solutions, data center migrations, and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
– Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities.
– Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
– Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
– Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
– Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and Capgemini Sales
– Own the Azure technical customer engagement including: developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
– Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
– Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
– Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
– Experience with Windows, Linux and Unix platforms
– Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
– Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails is preferred
– Required: Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Networking and Security Solutions, ARM Templates, JSON scripting, Windows and/or Linux administration, Azure App Services, Orchestration, Kubernetes, and Containers (Docker)
– Preferred: Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, SharePoint on Azure, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, firewalls, Web App proxies, Bash, BGP, Chef, Puppet, OSS Technologies, Powershell scripting, Operations Management Suite (OMS)
– Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
– Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
– Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
– Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
– Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
– Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
– 3+ years senior level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities
– 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
– 2+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
– 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
– MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate
– Architect Exam priorities: Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ � 300 & AZ – 301, 70-533, AZ � 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions, AZ � 203, 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project�s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project�s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect�s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
� You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
� You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
� You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
� You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
� You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
� Qualification: 12+ years, Bachelor�s Degree.
� Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
� Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
� Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.