- Senior ETL Architect with 10+ years of system development lifecycle experience, a minimum 2 years of experience in Data Integration Projects using Informatica
- Should have experience in soup to nuts of technology including Requirements, SDLC and Maintenance
- Have hands on experience in Data Governance, Metadata Management, Reference Data Management and Business Glossary Management initiatives
- Experience in Data modelling, preferable knowledge with Erwin, ER Studio
- Should have experience with Informatica Power Exchange to SAP and other ERP/CRM systems
- Experience with SAPECC IDocs and BAPI/RFC/R3 functionality is mandatory
- Should have experience in API development, including best practices, testing methods and deployment strategies
- Designing, creating, refining, deploying and managing the organization’s data architecture including the end-to-end vision for how data will flow from system to system, for multiple applications and across different territory
- Should be well versed with the tools like SOA, ETL, ERP, XML etc.
- Should have understanding of Python, Cloud and Relational Databases
- Good knowledge in UNIX Shell scripts and should be able to write/debug Shell Scripts
- Working well within an agile team environment and applying the related working methods
- Able to analyze and understand complex customer scenario’s and thrives on difficult challenges
- Team player, multitasker, excellent communication skills (convey highly technical information into business terms, clear email communications), ability to mentor team members
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project�s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project�s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect�s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
� You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
� You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
� You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
� Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor�s Degree.
� Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
� Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
� Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.