• Having 6-8 yrs of experience in development and testing of ETL using Informatica PowerCenter/PowerExchange.• Should have a thorough understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.• Very good understanding of Operational & Dimensional data model.• Experience in working with Informatica PowerCenter/PowerExchange. Must have extensively worked with the advanced level Informatica transformations• Awareness of session and workflow level features.• Hands on knowledge in Unix shell scripts. Should be able to use UNIX commands for file handling and manipulation.• Knowledge on Jenkins/Gits configuration on Informatica Code repository• Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and should be able to drive issue to closure.• Should be aware of FTP process.• Preferably having knowledge on Control M• Should have worked on complex Datawarehouse implementation and Support.• Should have worked on PL/SQL (Stored procedures, indexes, triggers).• Should have expertise working on large SQL queries and complex joins.• Good problem solving and analytical skills; including trouble shooting skills • Good to have worked in agile environments and having exposure to DevOps • Good communications skills, both written and verbal • Should have worked on designing complex ETL routines • Ability to fine tune the Informatica Mappings and workflows • Having experience on push down optimization • Hands on experience on Version controlling and creating large Deployment groups for releases• Will be involved in coordinating with offshore team for status reporting• Effectively liaison between Business Users and team working in India .• Resolve business critical tickets • Work with Business and support team to bring in needed optimization in ETL load process• Work with different stakeholders and source systems and resolve issues• Will be involved in taking the requirements and converting into Design documents (high and low level).• Analyze requirements, perform impact analysis, build and unit test the Informatica mappings , sessions and workflows.• Debugging errors in data loads and correcting the same.• Resolving technical issues of team members • Working in onshore-offshore model.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.