7-10 years of experience.SAP FICO support analyst will be responsible for overall Level 2 and 3 Production Support for the client’s FICO business process within the client’s SAP Ecosystem as well as service request and minor enhancements in the SAP FICO area.
This position within Capgemini’s managed service delivery organization has the following key responsibilities for global SAP FICO support for the client’s SAP Ecosystem:
• Main responsibilities are attached in spreadsheet
• Delivery of support services (incident resolution, service request fulfilment, enhancement delivery, etc.) against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a customized SAP environment.
• Delivering enhancements in subject area including: interaction with client end-users, requirement gathering, Functional Specification (FDD) documentation, development, Unit Testing / Functional testing / and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Ability to effectively manage and lead onshore and offshore team members
• Must have a deep understanding of SAP FICO business process concepts including tax and credit card processing .
• Must understand SAP FICO functionalities – AP, AR, Asset Accounting, Consolidations, Finance GL, JVA, PS.IM(capital), Treasury and Time entry
• Must be able to help deliver enhancements using a Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) approach
• Understanding of Investment Management concepts is strongly desirable.Technical – the following technical experience is desired, but not mandatory:
• 10+ year of experience for Lead and 7+ years for team member has hands on experience in business application design, implementation of SAP FICO modules.
• In-depth experience of technical and functional standpoint
• Ability to create detailed functional specificationsManaged Service Process Experience
• Must be familiar with ITSM / Service Desk ticketing systems (preferably Service Now)
• Must understand ITIL concepts for Production Support
• Must understands Level 2 and 3 support requirements
• Must understand Incident Management, Service Request, Problem Management, Change Management processes
• Must be able to lead an onshore/offshore team in a managed service environment driven by SLAsOverall: 7-10 years with SAP MM and RLM as well as the below abilities:
• Self-starter, works independently
• Demonstrated initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail.
• Ability to manage cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks. Ability to influence key individuals inside and outside of own group
• Ability to follow corporate standards with respect to tools and processes
• Strong knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques
• Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs
• Ability to handle multiple assignments
• Effective decision making
SAP FICO certification, CPA, ITSM and or relevant technical certifications desirable
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.