Job Description: Client Partner
The Capgemini Group brings a portfolio of services and solutions to engage with global enterprises to build successful products and services in a connected world.
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and self-motivated individual with minimum 10 years’ experience in the IT industry to play the role of Client Partner, to manage one or a set of named client relationships. Your key responsibility would be to build and foster relationships with stakeholders in prospect organization, position our service offerings and solutions to our client, and look for successful and sustainable business partnership between our client and us.
Some of the Client Partner responsibilities will be as below:
• Be responsible for creating and managing long term engagement and grow the business
• Build and nurture senior management level business relationships within the account(s).
• Responsible for developing business and driving topline revenue year over year within the account
• Be aware of Capgemini’s portfolio of offerings and capabilities across service lines so as to be able to effectively position it to Client leadership as and when necessary
• Maintain and Improve Business Operating Margins
• Build annual customer business Account Plans with delivery team and execute these plans
• Participate/ represent in Conferences / Industry events and analyst interactions
Skills and Experience Profile
• Minimum of 8 years of account management experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with large services player
• Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed
• Business leader with demonstrated revenue number achievement who has excelled in engagement at CxO/ CxO-1 levels with customers.
• Self-motivated and should be able to work at senior levels of management both internally and externally
• Experience working in global delivery model with a large IT Services player is preferable
• Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with ability to direct teams for building the project proposals
• Valid work authorization in the US and readiness to travel as required within the US
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a stable career background
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: 15+ years, Bachelor’s Degree
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.