• Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying business intelligence, data warehouse and Big Data solutions
• Strong knowledge of data warehousing and Big Data solutions and how data architecture fits into larger data warehousing and database implementation projects as a major component of the effort
• Develop, implement and maintain data architecture best practices and standards
• Utilizing data architecture best practices and standards, define and implement technical solutions in the movement of data throughout an organization
• Provide leadership in related technical areas of importance such as Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics
• Gather requirements for data architecture through the use of business and technical interviews and round-table discussions
• Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative processes that can be followed in data movement throughout an organization: ETL, SOA / Web Services, Bulk Load,
• Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative tools and platforms that can be used to perform activities around data collection, data distribution and reporting
• Show experience with the concepts of data modeling for both transaction based systems and reporting / data warehouse type systems
• Evaluate data related requirements around data quality and master data management and understand and articulate how these factors apply to data architecture
• Understand the concepts of data quality, data ownership, and data governance, and understand how they apply within a data architecture framework
• 12+ years experience in IT
• 10+ years experience with data related positions and responsibilities
• Excellent knowledge of multiple toolsets: ETL tools, reporting tools, data quality, metadata management, multiple database management systems.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing project work within highly-visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements
• A proven track record in system design and performance
• Demonstrated experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
• Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
• Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critique
Ideally the candidate should also have:
• A persuasive executive presence
• A strong achievement orientation and a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit
• Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
• A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
• Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise
• An engaging/open interpersonal style complimented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial and commercial instinct
• Diplomatic, flexible, with a good team approach
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law