- University degree in a related field (Information Technology, Business)
- Minimum 10 years experience in a multi-sourced IT environment
- ITIL V3 Expert Certification Preferred
- IT Supplier Management or experience managing vendor compliance; min 5 years
- Retail Industry experience preferred
- Experience in the delivery of IT Services to expected Service Levels;
- Experience in a service line operational role providing infrastructure and/or application management services;
- Experience in working successfully with global and offshore teams
- Experience Continual Service Improvement, business case preparation
- Extensive experience in the delivery of customer services to develop, maintain and improve the relationship with the client;
- Adept at translating contractual requirements into tangible deliverables, tracking and identifying areas for improvement;
- Competent delegation skills, negotiation skills and people management capabilities;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Good customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements;
- Detailed understanding of the various service level agreements and the performance measures required to manage the agreements and the relationship with the clients;
- Be able to assume overall control of and resolve complex customer issues;
- Attention to detail;
- Confidence in dealing with senior managers and in the provision and presentation of complex and sensitive management information
- Excellent understanding of financial management in an outsourcing environment.
- Adapts to working in an unstructured environment where targets move and priorities are ambiguous
- Is capable of thinking and acting ‘out of the box’
- Creates and develop formal networks internally and externally
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law