Provide support in the following areas:
• Leading/managing a team of at least 8-10 members.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
o Incident tracking system, preferably Remedy or Service Now.
o Utilization of telephony solutions and toolsets
o Leveraging SOPs to provide required support across multiple technologies.
o Strong technical background with Knowledge of Operating systems/ network device management
o Strong client management skills
o Process improvement initiatives
o SLA compliance
Requires Understanding and working knowledge of:
o Industry standard KPI’s as they relate to the Service Desk and best practices
o ITIL concepts especially Incident Management, knowledge management, Problem Management, Change Management
Troubleshooting and support:
o Operating system issues and errors (Windows O/S Family)
o Internet errors
o Network devices
Nice to have:
o ITIL Certification is a plus.
o Experience in working in an onshore offshore environment is a plus
o Monitoring tools experience
Involves researching, developing and delivering effective solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support of servers;
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of the servers, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the server estate;
• Server Hardware and Windows Server OS break fix or AIX/LINUX/Solaris/HPUX Break fix using the EARS ticketing system;
• Patching and Anti-Virus updates;
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should have progressing skills in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law