The Capgemini Microsoft Practice delivers transformational business solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Our charter is to bring industry best practices leveraged by Microsoft software that drive increases in our client’s speed, agility, revenue, and margins.
Our teams bring industry, process and technology expertise and methods, tools and experience for advancing global, complex deployments.
The practice has an aggressive growth trajectory and as a premier partner of Microsoft, we are positioned to achieve that growth quickly.
Our services and solutions comprise one or more of Microsoft’s offerings, including:
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Dynamics CRM/AX
- Internet of Things (IoT).
We will deliver these solutions to our current Capgemini accounts as well as new mid-to-large global corporations.
As a Market Development Executive you will utilize your strong technical and business competencies, and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to achieve sales goals.
The ideal person for this position will have expertise with the Microsoft ecosystem, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we “sell in packs.”
Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The MDE role requires adept performance of the following:
• Engaging with Microsoft’s field sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various Microsoft services offered by Capgemini
• Learning and articulating both Microsoft’s product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
• Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
• Introducing Microsoft sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
• Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to Microsoft sales professionals, alliance team members and end customers
• Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
• Participating in client/prospect calls
• Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
• Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Additional candidate characteristics include:
• Strong domain expertise in some of these areas of ERP, CRM, Cloud, Collaboration, Microsoft solutions
• 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law