The successful candidate will have at least 8-10 years experience in the SAP for Utilities (CR&B) domain with at least 5 years in EMGIALL / LSMW / IDoc / BDCs.
The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in data migration is essential.
You will have participated in at least 3 successful end to end SAP implementations.
• Provide input and recommendations for overall data conversion
• Work with Project Manager to define Client’s CIS project milestones
• Establish and track integrated project milestones pertaining to data conversion
• Maintenance of data conversion project schedule in alignment with overall project schedule
– Weekly status reporting
– Participation on on-going risk management efforts
– Timely communication at all levels of the project
• Plan, develop and lead the execution of data migration plans
• Lead the design of the detailed migration specification
• Lead the design of data reconciliation tools and processes
• Successful completion of all deliverables pertaining to data conversion (as identified in the Schedule of Deliverables matrix)
• Plan, develop and execute cut-over plan for migration data
• Plan, develop and execute test plans and strategy
• Plan and coordinate the execution of data cleansing activities
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience implementing IS-U/CCS Billing
• At least 3 full lifecycle implementation.
• Strong hands on experience in EMIGALL, LSMW, IDoc and BDCs
• Ability to lead Blueprint workshops with a client that is SAP matured.
• Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, cutover and support
• Solid understanding of other areas of CR&B including Device Management, FI-CA and Customer Service and the CIC.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good Leadership skills and ability to manage a team of functional and technical consultants as a team lead.
• Travel as required. (Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.)
Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables).
Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting.
Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements.
Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law