The Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model.
The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates.
About the Cyber Security Unit
The Capgemini Cybersecurity Unit (CSU) was formed on 1st January 2015 and has brought together the 2500 security specialists working in Capgemini.
The security specialists operate globally, providing security management, operations, consulting and compliance capabilities to our clients.
The Head of the Infrastructure Services Security Practice has five direct reports:
- Head of Information Security Pre-Sales
- Global CISO; Head of Security Operations
- Chief Security Compliance Officer
- Head of Consulting and Projects
Areas of accountability include:
• Security Assurance & Compliance
• Conducts compliance and management audits;
• Develops audit plans for allocated audit assignments;
• Can contribute to contract compliance work;
• Decides and reports audit findings;
• Suggests corrective actions;
• Tracks findings from previous audits through to closure.
• Knowledgeable about the ISMS;
• Provides advice and guidance about Security matters to one or more significant accounts or to a large delivery center;
• Able to train people up to senior levels in Security and control matters;
• Builds experience that counts towards certification in Security management, auditing,
Identity Access Management
• Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of IAM solutions
• Serve as the IAM subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
• Work with stakeholders and vendors to deliver the IAM roadmap in a phased and iterative approach
• Work internally with the various stakeholders to promote the IAM Program, and to understand their requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and consistently operate.
• Ensures that people who provide information for Security purposes are made aware of the outcome of its analysis and use
• Security, Engineering, TDA/Architect, Bids/Solution, Design
• Builds, designs and executes the analysis and tools required to drive process improvements on discrete projects or accounts;
• Able to manage and direct others in the use of techniques to analyze and resolve Security issues.
• Able to perform forensic collections of data and to conduct detailed forensic analysis tasks including data recovery, production of forensic images and compilation of forensic examination reports
• Collection and management of evidence to ensure that the chain of custody is fully documented in accordance with local statutes and policies
• Use of forensic and data mining tools to collect, search, recover, sort and organize large amounts of information in all phases of an investigation
• Conducting interviews to gather additional information in support of investigations verbal presentation skills to work towards ‘Expert Witness’ status
• Production of high quality written reports presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely and articulating expert opinions based on analysis
– Experience developing Security Policy Framework/Standards
– Experience with Audit & Compliance activities
– Experience in forensic analysis
– Experience with ISO27001 Implementation
– Experience with Vulnerability Management processes and systems
– Experience with application security scanning tools and methodologies
– Experience with SIEM tools and processes
– Experience with Anti-spam Management processes and systems
– Experience with Access Control Management processes and systems
– Experience with encryption techniques
– Experience with Content Filtering
– Experience with full project delivery life cycles
– Experience with delivering client valueand service excellence
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Experience interpreting client needs; assessing full requirements and identifying solutions to nonstandard task queries
– Experience identifying key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data and coming up with new less obvious solutions to problems
– Experience prioritizing and managing own time to meet agreed to targets
– Experience explaining difficult issues clearly and establishing consensus and agreement
– Experience creating information networks with key contacts in area of expertise
Desired designations: CISSP, CHFI, CEH, NERC
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law