Solution Designer is expected to provide efficient IT solutions to business processes by doing comprehensive analysis of requirements, participation in design and Implementation activities.
• Study , Analyze and validate the project requirements
• Designs data warehouse solutions with complex database structures, metadata , transformations, extraction and Loading processes.
• Coordinates with multiple project stakeholder like Functional and Technical SMEs etc. for solutioning
• Prepare multiple Project artefacts like Solution Design, High-level ,Detailed design Documents, Data lineage Flows & Source to Target Mappings etc.
• Ensure Adherence to Client’s Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and guidelines throughout the project.
• Undergo technical Operational Readiness Reviews, support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
• Coach, lead , mentor and collaborate with fellow team members.
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and to business users
• Solid practical Knowledge of commonly used Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing,MDM and Business Intelligence concepts.
• Expert Knowledge of one or more ETL tools like Informatica ,Datastage , Talend , Abinitio or any similar one etc.
• Strong knowledge of one or more database systems like Exadata, Teradata, MS SQL server & DB2 etc.
• Good knowledge of one or more Reporting toolsets like MicroStrategy, OBIEE and Tableau etc.
• Strong technical skills in data modeling ,database data warehouse design, performance tuning, SQL, PL/SQL coding
• Candidates with Big data practical Knowledge will be given preference.
• Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies & concepts is highly desired
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
– You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
– You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
– You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition and development, service and delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness and leveraging and innovation and growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law