– Requires a four-year university degree in a business discipline
– SAP Certified (Success Factors an asset)
– Requires proven ability to lead a team of skilled professional analysts.
– Requires a thorough knowledge of service level agreements to ensure all services levels are met and services are delivered in an efficient manner.
– Demonstrated ability to apply financial management, and control concepts in large organizations.
– Requires in-depth system and computer skills in modelling and analyzing complex problems, developing innovative solutions, and recommendations for management decision
– Requires experience as a project team leader in the design, development, and implementation of payroll systems as well as operational experience in the processing of pay
– Requires experience and ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of contacts (client and internal).
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Director level
– Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
– Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
– Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
– Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law