The role of the SAP Alliance Director is to enable growth of incremental Capgemini bookings and revenues with SAP as a global technology partner.
Go To Market
Take a leadership role on the team, often acting as the delegated leader to the VP Global Alliance Executive.
Be a senior Capgemini point of contact for engaging SAP senior stakeholders and teams across complex SAP federated corporate model.
Work with SAP VP’s and the partner to design and roll-out Growth Initiatives, taking technical leadership with the Business Unit owners to develop compelling new offerings.
Work closely with the business unit leaders, take the leadership to create compelling thought leadership content (reports, white papers, POVs, video, etc) across both existing and emerging offers and technologies to create an aligned Capgemini viewpoint to market.
Develop briefings to a GMB, GEC and executive level on the impacts to Capgemini of partner technology changes, acquisitions and other announcements, often at short notice to respond to market changes.
- Attend key market events to support SBU/BUs leadership.
- Develop business cases to secure Business Development Funding from the partner
- Create the material and support the global Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) – Network
- Develop and maintain a trusted network within the SAP at an alliance, sales and technical level
- Develop, curate and maintain a social media presence
- Enhance Capgemini’s Commercial and Legal Positions
Lead and negotiate both alliance agreements at a global level with good knowledge of Group contracting principles, Capgemini global structure and Group Legal process.
Ensure clear understanding of the boundaries of GC&P agreements vs Procurement agreements.
The position requires intense interactions with partner executives and their teams.
This position requires travel to partner and Capgemini group locations in the Americas, and Europe.
Lead technology strategy, offer development and briefings/reviews for the alliance
– Enhance existing, design and drive new go to market offers consuming components of SAP.
– Support Sales Activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, joint planning/mapping sessions)
– Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the evolving technology positions from SAP and the impact / opportunity for Capgemini
– Develop key strategic briefings to GMB, GEC and other critical stakeholders
– Lead creation of all material for internal and external reviews
– Increase our Market Capability, Sell-With, Growth Initiatives and Resale Numbers
– Support SAP growth initiatives
– Lead the creation of compelling thought leadership, POVs and white papers to enhance our market position
– Continue to grow a strong governance and executive mapping
– Work with SAP teams to map industry, service line and sector leaders to identify potential joint opportunities and future account development, initiatives and solutions
– Facilitate Cross-BU/Cross Sector/Cross-Regions alignment initiatives
• Incremental revenue driven by Sell-With, Growth Initiatives, Sell-To, and Partner Funding
• Increase Capgemini’s presence/influence within SAP.
• Success of QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and executive relationship management
• PGI Alliance Success Measure ( TBC)
-The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
-Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities.
-Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
-Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
-Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law