With more than 130,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com. …
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include:
Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management.
We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers.These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the quality provision of service, as well as for managing and reporting on it.
This position oversees the execution of day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments are met.
The candidate will proactively manage the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction, and will ensure that continuous improvements are put in place to help ensure the continuity of our client contracts.
This position will work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager works with the Account Management team to support targeted account growth and with the Finance Controller on P&L management and improvement.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager undertakes both commercial and service delivery management of one or more large on-site deals for Outsourcing.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager manages the teams of project, sustainment & service leaders, coordinators and technicians to ensure delivery is to budget, to specification, on time, and to customer satisfaction.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager actively manages the relationship with the client covering all the commercial, risk and opportunity development aspects of the services provided.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager has sole Outsourcing accountability for the client, will conduct negotiations with the clients for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager acts as an escalation point for the customer and works with Service Managers from Outsourcing service lines to ensure that service provision meets both SLAs & expectations.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager manages any delivery units including the people and services delivered, ensuring the services are consistently and efficiently provided, using best practices to be of an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that all targets are met.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager will show clear dedication and commitment to individual business objectives and responsibility to the group as a whole.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager will actively promote the group’s image capability and resources to the external environment.
– The Senior Service Delivery Manager will generate innovative solutions for delivering services and introduce new tools and technology to support this.