With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Currently we are looking for an experienced individual to conduct security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently or on a team, must have a passion for cyber security and be a self-starter.
– Conduct formal vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of networks, systems, web-based applications, and other types of information systems on a regular basis.
– Penetration testing and code review
– Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends Assessments and Social Engineering
– Conduct social engineering tests (physical, phishing, pre-texting) of client environments
– Understanding security fundamentals and common vulnerabilities
– Network and web-related protocol knowledge
– Demonstrate critical thinking and creative analysis techniques in distilling test results, eliminating false positives and providing actionable recommendations for mitigation
– Evaluate/define solutions for securing wired/wireless networks, databases and applications
– Perform analysis of client security organizations, policies and procedures
– Execute tests independently or work as part of testing team, taking direction from team lead(s) and executing directives in a thorough and timely fashion
– Perform testing using defined methodologies and a combination of automated and manual tools
– Perform physical security assessments of networks and computer systems
– Conduct regular security audits from both a logical and a technical/hands-on standpoint.