Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working – the Collaborative Business Experience – and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 35 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and employs over 108,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Service Performance & Reporting Team Lead will work in a collaborative team environment managing the reporting, analysis, corrective actions and service improvement initiatives directed specifically toward compliance to and achievement of contractual Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements. The Manager will work closely with the Capgemini Supplier Managers to ensure data and reports are available and provide visibility and transparency of supplier performance. The Service Performance Team Manager must understand the Client’s business and the impact of internal and external delivery teams on its ability to succeed, and must develop and foster a strong relationship with Client and delivery organizations. Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured manner, timely communications of problems and/or issues potentially impacting SLA achievement, presentation of root cause analyses and recommendations and managing remediation actions are fundamental to the role.
The Service Performance and Reporting Team Lead, will be accountable to lead a team of reporting analysts that:
· Develop viable and sustainable reporting solutions for SLA and OLA measurement, considering tools and process, standards, scalability and sustainability
· Manage multi-team, stakeholder inputs (Capgemini, Client and Suppliers) and drive consensus
· Document reporting solutions in Capgemini standard functional requirements templates
· Develop Test Scripts
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing
· Obtain sign-off
· Tailor standard Service Level Management processes for use in Client environment
· Develop Work Instructions for use by Run Team
· Develop and deliver Training on SLA, OLA and Service Reports and standard processes
· Ensure accurate timely delivery of SLA and OLA results, and Service Reports
· Conduct continual audits to ensure data quality, reliable information, and adherence to process
· Formally execute a consistent and repeatable service level management process
· Proactively Identify and analyze problems or trends which indicate risk in achieving SLA targets
· Identify actions and service improvement initiatives and manage the service improvement process
· Assess the impact of tools, process or business changes on SLAs and provide recommendations on proposed changes
· Provide education to promote awareness and availability of information needed for effective performance management and measurement