Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working – the Collaborative Business Experience – and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 35 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and employs over 108,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The Reporting Analyst will work in a project team environment conducting the analysis and preparing documentation of reporting requirements to support reporting against contracted Service Reports. Analyst will be responsible for review contract and designing solutions that consider multiple aspects, including tools, people, processes, standards, scalability and sustainability, and for documenting the solution and functional requirements for Service Report development. The Reporting Analyst is accountable for meeting stringent deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
During the project, the Reporting Analyst will:
· Analyze contractual requirements for Service Reporting
· Map requirements to existing reports
· Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive consensus on reporting solutions
· Document reporting requirements in Capgemini standard templates
· Review requirements with development team, delivery teams, and client and suppliers
· Develop test scripts
· Conduct User Acceptance Testing
· Manage timely delivery of each report by identified Report Owner
· Support development of process documentation and training materials
· Develop Reporting Inventory of Service Reports