Adminstrative Clerk (5 months Markham office)
Inergi is a technology service centre wholly owned by Capgemini Canada Inc. Our focus is providing information technology solutions to the energy sector by leveraging our state of the art data centre and expertise in applications for energy companies. Inergi offers a broad range of information technology services including applications development and maintenance, web development, infrastructure and operations support. Our specialties within the application area are SAP, Passport, Microsoft Office and Oracle.
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working – the Collaborative Business Experience – and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 44 countries, Capgemini reported 2012 global revenues of EUR 10.8 billion and employs over 125,000 people worldwide.
– Set up and prepare internal or external correspondence, reports, forms, and memoranda to Senior Management, budget submissions, etc., using the appropriate format and software programs, such as word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphics package, etc. Ensure the accuracy of all forms and information by proofreading and correcting own work. Compose routine correspondence on own initiative in response to inquiries. Sign routine correspondence as specified by supervisor. Obtain support data specified by supervisor or others from files or records and include same in or with correspondence. Track correspondence for supervisor.
– Assist supervisor in establishing priorities regarding work in progress and assist with work scheduling, maintaining referral and follow-up control logs. Maintain supervisor’s calendar regarding meetings, appointments, etc. Screen calls and visitors, being mindful of established priorities. Provide information to callers in subject areas agreed on with supervisor and within bounds of confidentiality restrictions. Discuss impact on time of new or pending assignments and assist supervisor in incorporating same into the work schedule.
– Perform a liaison function between the supervisor and others to pass along supervisor’s instructions to staff/clients to expedite work. Perform liaison services with various Corporate groups such as those involved in budget preparation and control, records management, etc.
– Perform administrative functions for the department, including preparing and processing corporate card reconciliations, cheque requisitions, allowances, vacation requests, accident/incident forms, etc., ensuring that proper approval authority is obtained, correct end accounts are used, and there is conformity to all governing requirements. Perform functions for purposes of tracking project costs.
– Review or prepare, complete and distribute various forms and reports, such as overtime and sick leave reports, timesheets for shift workers etc., inputting data when necessary. Maintain the department’s organization chart, access provisions to buildings and systems, vacation schedule, banked time, etc., for supervisor’s direct reports. Prepare and transmit time reporting information electronically to computer systems and process any required corrections. Show others how to operate the time reporting system and other required administrative reporting systems.
– Extract information from safety incidents, sick leave reports, etc., previously input to computer databases or directly from departmental staff. Check for accuracy and arrange the information the required format, using computer-drawn graphs and tables for submission to the supervisor. Maintain files of reports and refer any question