I am committed to delivering clients real business value from data and analytics ventures. As an Insights and Data Growth Practice Lead, I focus on new areas of growth to add to the portfolio of Capgemini Group alliances. I search for new and emerging partnerships that can further this goal. I also serve as an I&D SAP Practice Leader, supporting partnership within the global Capgemini SAP practice. I am an expert at working with client executives and Capgemini teams to drive strategy and leverage the insights and data portfolio to help companies become more data-driven through transformation, management, and performance.
My recent work includes:
- Building and managing an Analytics Center of Excellence for over 70 resources across multiple sectors
- Leading a team in the logical and technical design of an Enterprise Sales Warehouse
- Leading the business process design, technical design, and delivery of an enterprise-planning, budgeting, and forecasting program deployed across all major markets
- Developing a data-governance program to standardize and manage enterprise data assets and architecture
- Developing an Analytics Strategy and Governance program concerning functional processes, organizational, and information requirements.
I have operated across Capgemini market units and industries, including consumer products, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, and life sciences. I joined Capgemini in 2004 and have held various positions within the firm. I was initially a North American SAP Business Intelligence and Analytics Leader before taking on various new roles within the firm. I was also COO of the Insights and Data North America geography for three years.
Outside of work, I often speak and present on data and analytics at various venues including market analyst and partnership events. In my spare time, I enjoy running and other athletics.