Capgemini is delighted to have been positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) 2021 report for Learning Services for the second time in a row. NelsonHall has identified Capgemini as a Leader in the Overall and the Digital Learning Transformation Journey market segments.
In the Overall market segment, Capgemini was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate benefits to its learning services clients.
While in the Digital Learning Transformation Journey market segment, Capgemini was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate benefits to its learning services clients, with specific capability in assisting clients on their transformation to digital learning.
The report acknowledges Capgemini’s:
- Global footprint across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and LATAM
- Focus on the digital transformation of learning, as part of its broader organizational drive to enable its clients to transform digitally
- Range of courses dedicated to IT skills training/certification programs
- Content design factory
- Capgemini University for training delivery and training research
- Rightshore® approach to global delivery
- Next platform designed for a digital-first approach to learning
To read more, complete the below form and download Capgemini’s profile prepared by NelsonHall.
Thank you for the submission.
Click here to read Capgemini’s profile prepared by NelsonHall.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.