Risk Analytics is our comprehensive solution that measures and monitors risk. It enables focused control assessment and helps enterprises protect their reputation, strengthen accountability and satisfy stakeholders.
A Delicate Balancing Act for Today’s Executives
Today’s business leaders face challenges due to lack of a holistic view of risk within their organization. Traditional audit methodologies do not facilitate end to end risk exposure visibility and control assessment. Some of the other challenges include:
Lack of comprehensive view and risk heat maps due to
- Multiple stakeholders and organizational silos
- Lack of standardization in control exercise and assessment
- Insufficient analytical resources
- Lack of automation and tools capable of performing root cause analysis
Research shows that corporate failures and accounting frauds are mostly preceded by a failure in organisation’s internal control structures. (Directorship Journal, 2003)
A Comprehensive Approach to Risk Monitoring
Risk Insights 360° is our Risk Analytics solution and is a part of our CFO Analytics suite. It is a key lever for successful Enterprise Risk Management and includes:
- 360° executive level dashboard highlighting enterprise health score
- Pre-built reports with multiple parameters and measures designed to identify outliers based on monitoring of 100% transactional data
- Root cause analysis capable of going to the lowest transaction levels
- Key insights to help executives prioritize and channelize their GRC energies
- Actionables that enable executives to prioritize remediation measures that offer the most impact
- Improved Business Process management
Our Risk Analytics solution compliments other Finance & Procurement Analytics solutions by monitoring compliance to enable identification of improvement opportunities.
Delivering Business Value through Analytics
Our teams led by senior practitioners are recognized as specialists in their respective fields. The Risk Analytics team has a strong analytical background comprising of risk professionals, accountants, Data Scientists, MBAs, Finance Graduates and Masters in Statistics who all have experience in Risk Management, Strategy, Consulting and Finance.
Our clients have achieved significant improvements including
- Improvement in control performance from 24% to 92% over a period of 12 months for a CPRD major
- 60% reduction in GRIR open items and vendor open items ensuring authenticity of liabilities recorded and reducing fraud risk
- 50% reduction in current assets and liabilities outstanding for more than 365 days through regular monitoring facilitating accuracy of financial statements and disclosures
To understand how you can measure risk exposure and control performance, contact BL Narayan today.