Christopher Stancombe (Executive Vice President, Capgemini) and Xavier Hochet (Head of Europe, Capgemini’s Business Services) believe that the current wave of technological innovation will have a much greater impact than any such wave before it.
As such, it is ushering in a new age of hyperintelligence, where people will work collaboratively with machines to achieve previously unobtainable outcomes. This is bringing about a fundamental rethinking of how businesses operate and organize themselves.
Published consecutively in the next few weeks, this series of articles looks at:
- How today’s AI developments are bringing 70 years of ideas to life.
- The misconception that AI is mysterious and complex.
- What happens when AI frees people from manual processes.
- The wide availability of components that underpin AI.
- The opportunity to “un-lean” business processes.
- How to make AI part of “business as usual.”
Going beyond mere speculation on the impact of AI, these articles reveal the practical and strategic changes required as businesses move into the new age of hyperintelligence – providing insights, challenges, and new perspectives to decision-makers across all areas of business today.