Christopher Stancombe (Executive Vice President, Capgemini) and Xavier Hochet (Head of Europe, Capgemini’s Business Services) believe that the current wave of technological innovation will have a much greater impact than any such wave before it.
As such, it is ushering in a new age of hyperintelligence, where people will work collaboratively with machines to achieve previously unobtainable outcomes. This is bringing about a fundamental rethinking of how businesses operate and organize themselves.
Published consecutively in the next few weeks, this series of articles looks at:
- How today’s AI developments are bringing 70 years of ideas to life.
- The misconception that AI is mysterious and complex.
- What happens when AI frees people from manual processes.
- The wide availability of components that underpin AI.
- The opportunity to “un-lean” business processes.
- How to make AI part of “business as usual.”
- About the author
Going beyond mere speculation on the impact of AI, these articles reveal the practical and strategic changes required as businesses move into the new age of hyperintelligence – providing insights, challenges, and new perspectives to decision-makers across all areas of business today.