Capgemini’s ESOAR transformation methodology helps reimagine your processes in the light of intelligent automation, enabling you to implement straight-through processing and automated solutions while delivering the best impact and outcomes to your business users.
ESOAR (Eliminate, Standardize, Optimize, Automate, Robotize) identifies opportunities to eliminate processes up front if necessary, and enhances your existing investments in technology, setting the agenda for a holistic approach to transformation of your business operations. Capgemini teams use our ESOAR implementation methodology to implement successful change across your business, applying the following steps in exactly this order for maximum effect.
This paper presents a collection of real client case studies from across our finance and accounting, human resources, digital supply chain, and financial services practices that showcase how our ESOAR methodology is being used in practice to transform our clients’ business.
- How to dive in at the deep end – and come out ahead
- Quick wins – and long-term transformation
- How to improve the Big Picture – and the detail too
- HR employee support services – help yourself
- How to build an HR platform that streamlines billing
- How to improve processes and motivate people
- Why things that aren’t broken still sometimes need fixing
- How to be resourceful with your material requirement planning
Download the full report from the link below or navigate through the six sections above.