Technology Transforms Traditional Service Desk
Technological trends and market forces are rapidly changing the traditional view of the service desk. Key business drivers include:
- Cost pressures: IT managers and CIOs want to cut support costs while increasing quality.
- Consolidated workspace: Businesses need to simplify and accelerate user interactions with IT services.
- Digital culture: Companies want to leverage multi-channel, automated, self-help support capabilities.
- Shift left: Businesses and users want solutions that are one degree simpler and one step faster
To provide digital-literate employees with more choice and immediate solutions, companies need a single access point to IT support.
Automate Support to Empower Users
Capgemini’s Digital Service Center provides a single point of entry to all IT services, multi-channel support for incidents and automated service request fulfillment. The Digital Service Center manages all user interactions to accelerate incident resolution while minimizing agent involvement and support costs.
- Self-help technology
- Availability through any fixed or mobile endpoint device
- Multi-channel support with biometric recognition
- All-day, year-round support in over 30 languages
- Advanced automation for request fulfillment
- ITIL-based processes
- Lower costs
- Better user experience
- Higher user productivity
- Faster approval and fulfillment times
- End-to-End Support
We have years of experience in providing the highest-quality end-user support through multiple channels and automated transactions, resulting in high resolution and satisfaction rates for our clients. We have also fully embraced the digital transformation, providing biometrics and artificial intelligence in all of our support solutions.
Contact us today to learn how the Digital Service Center can transform your IT into an outstanding user experience.