Is Service Integration relevant in today's cloud/digital world?
Usually those who ask are struggling to manage several different service providers who are working independently of each other, and with little connection to the business goals their services underpin.
- You have achieved some of the benefits of multi-sourcing and cloud service adoption, costs have reduces but the quality of service is inconsistent
- Your suppliers are delivering to their individual SLAs, but you are not agile enough in deploying the new services your business requires
- Your suppliers are not working as a team...
- You do not have sight of the experience customers have when using your IT services
- You cannot anticipate problems before they occur?
- You do not feel in control and after the initial savings your internal costs are now rising again...
If it all sounds "too familiar" then Service Integration is definitely relevant and probably the best way forward.