Following are critical imperatives to aid this transformation:
- Assuring measurable outcomes such as return on revenue from agile initiatives using techniques such as value stream mapping
- Building integrated structured test approach mapping to varied agile and hybrid frameworks.
- Flexible demand management with core test teams as a part of scrum teams and lean flexible teams
- Adoption of lightweight delivery mechanisms such as Lean and Kanban.
- Implementing continuous delivery tools and techniques
- Building Quality engineering skills such as test driven development and behavior driven development.
- Adoption of Shift Left and Shift right automation tools and techniques.
- Greater industrialization with increased leverage of pre-packaged assets and model based testing techniques ,
- Non GUI based automation with increased services virtualization
- Agile set up of Test environments, infrastructure and data to support iterative delivery
- Achieving right onshore,near shore, offshore balance in a distributed agile model
- Implementing risk reward outcome based pricing models.
- Robust release management across hybrid models
To know more about differences between Agile and Traditional Testing and how Agile Testing impacts the Financial services industry register for the Capgemini and HP webinar on 20th May 2015 http://bit.ly/1A1kYnz