Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
As a Data Analytics Lead you are responsible for all the delivery activities within the SAP BI / BW domain scope, including service levels and commitments compliancy.
You will be leading the Application Management Service delivery in a distributed delivery model (incl. offshore) for your domain. You will also be responsible for monitoring the quality and planning of service-related deliverables and you’re your team.
You ensure the development of the knowledge & Expertise in the team by leading as an example.
As a subject matter expert, you maintain the relationships with the client and report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Key tasks & activities
- Ensures the quality of the Engagement, compliance with service commitments, completeness, and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for estimates, planning and timely delivery
- Oversees service operations, service processes and has an eye for innovation
- Acts as the Domain Subject Matter Expert for all information and queries related to the changes within the domain scope.
- Implements any preventive and/or corrective action in order to guarantee service excellence.
- Validates key deliverables and guarantees the delivered solution.
- Active role in service management reporting
- Establishes and ensures the progress of action plans.
- Evaluates the overall performance of his team members as per agreed mission orders.
- Strong expertise in SAP BI / BO / BW
- Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general (recommended).
- Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system and integration with third party systems.
- Able to develop a solution Blueprint and writing functional specifications based on Business Input.
- Exposure to two or more of the following modules is a plus: BI / BO/ BW
- Experienced in LSMW
- Able to understand clients’ expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions.
- A SAP certification in BI / BO/ BW S4Hana / central finance … is a big plus but if not can be obtained with us.
Team Lead expertise
- Management skills / Project Management / People Manager
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good understanding of the business processes and cross integration areas
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with Business stakeholders within the enterprise and the functional ecosystem
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self-organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Professional communication level in Dutch and strong English, French is a plus
What we offer
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Last but not least, we will offer you a nice salary package including a company car and various extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, representation allowance, meal vouchers, IP ruling and the possibility to work up to 70% from home.
Get the future you want, apply now!