A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Support our Belgian Quality Engineering & Testing and Projects & Analysis Practices.
- Visit clients and prospects, analyze their business needs, and propose appropriate testing services and solutions.
- Report to the Sales Manager, who will introduce and coach you to succeed in your job. You will closely collaborate with the Account Executives and Practice Managers and Expert Leaders (EL) of the Sogeti brand.
- Positive attitude, professional manners, sales spirit, and a can do attitude!
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Business or similar field of study.
- Graduated this year or have less than 2 years of working experience.
- Interest in IT consultancy
- Positive self-starter and are willing to take ownership of your own development.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- Good knowledge of office tools such as MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
Sogeti is committed in helping you to achieve your potential and offers you a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.