Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You coach your candidates throughout their entire candidate journey – from (active) recruitment, to pre-screening, during the interviews and right through to the end of the process.
- Do you dare to ask prickly questions? Great! In fact, we encourage that, although it’s important to us that you always do so with the utmost integrity and fairness.
- You have a ‘sixth sense’ for good consulting skills, since that will enable you to quickly grasp what a particular team is looking for.
- You have the opportunity to generate ideas, leverage existing resources (Altran ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter suite, social media, databases and any other open sources) and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and candidate attraction strategy.
- Act as Single Point of Contact for the Leadership
- Define recruiting strategies and build a talent pipeline, proactively identify and search for the best candidates.
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in recruitment and selection?
- Are you a great communicator in Dutch and English? If you can get by in French too that would be a bonus.
- Does working flexibly come natural to you?
- Would working from Brussels be ideal for you?
- Do you have knowledge about Employer Branding or social media? It would definitely be an asset.