Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth. That is why we are looking for a Talend ETL Architect/Developer.
What will you do?
- Assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments.
- Provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients’ business needs
- Help device and implement the best practices and standards that are essential for an optimized Talend implementation on Big Data platform
- Mentor, guide and help the development team in building an optimized Data Integration solution.
- Help the customer in defining the Data Integration strategy for a large scale ETL / Big Data platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Talend ETL expert (>3 years experience)
· Able to act as technical lead driving the quality and development of a team
· Overall well experienced in DWH/Data Lake projects and concepts
· Able to keep the oversight and steer multiple projects in parallel. Interacting with business and IT.
· Able to travel and work to Belgium, Beerse regularly
· Other welcome backgrounds
o Data Lake
o Amazon – S3/Redshift
o Agile/Scrum project execution
Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active, accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization,innovation and trust are in the spotlight