At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- To grant the vehicle order availability through the technical product specification defined in the product grid and according to commercial requirements defined in the prize list ;
- To manage order availability opening/closing according to commercial requirements (launch, phase out, new versions, etc.) and production ones (capacity constraints and order to deliver parts lead time);
- Following PO (Operative Planning) indication and constraints (grid, models, launch/phase out, orders portfolio) to allocate the orders to grant the invoices and the retails required by commercial department in order to satisfy sales planning tasks;
- To manage orders allocations to the plants and manage the order changes;
- To analyze and to manage virtual and physical stock in order to keep it at optimum/minimum level; minimizing the stock level and the waiting time of produced vehicles in stock before selling them, at the same time answering the unforeseen demand quickly and minimizing financial losses.
- To manage transport flows (standard / specific) from the Factory (EMEA / Extra-EMEA) till dealers compound
- You hold a Master in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineer,…
- You have a first experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics role in pharmaceutical industry.
- You have a good knowledge of planning, forecasting methodology and practices.
- You are analytical, communicative and like to work with data
- You are able to manage priorities and are stress resistant
- You have a good knowledge in French, Dutch and English, both written and oral
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, specifically of Excel (e.g)