For the sales team within Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) in the Benelux we have an open position for the role of Solution Manager
CIS provides IT services to clients, particularly focused on Cloud, Workplace, Service integration and Cyber security. The core of our strategy is to help the customer on the journey to the ‘new’. Services within the Benelux are carried out in close cooperation with other international business units within Capgemini, including in our right-shore centers in Poland and India. In addition, our customers are often internationally oriented. Bids are therefore complex and challenging.
As Solution Manager we expect you to deliver suitable commercial offers to our customers.
You lead multidisciplinary teams of Solution Architects internationally, working within the timelines set by the customer and according to our internal Solutioning process. Because you understand what our customers aim to achieve and what it means to create a solution within a large IT organization, you know that Solution management is more than just creating the technical part of a solution. Your commercial insight, communication skills and your attention to detail are essential to making winning solutions.
Do you know the IT infrastructure domain well, are you are entrepreneurial, and can you lead a successful Solution team? Then we’d like to talk to you!
- Degree in IT or Business Management
- At least 10 years of experience as a Solution Architect within an IT Service Integrator
- At least 5 years of experience as Lead Solution Manager in large deals within the IT outsourcing space.
- Proven track record in winning bigger managed services deals (5m+)
- Networker with capabilities to influence and manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Team player who can form the right team to make a bid successful
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- International work experience is an advantage
- TOGAF certification and ample experience with Cloud and/ or Workplace deals is a plus.