Software Engineer .NET
For a large Business critical & complex domain outsourced by Major companies to Capgemini, we are seeking for .net Software Engineers.
The context is that Capgemini provides end to end Application Management Services. In your role as Software engineer you will be assisting in developing, maintaining software within a dedicated development team managed under Capgemini responsibility.
Reporting to the technical leader, the software engineer should:
- Have good knowledge on the HR processes and having Payroll knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands on experience with working as a developer and in Product team set up
- Understanding of Business Processes
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Working on Agile methodology in Product Oriented framework
- SAFe certified is added advantage
- Technical Skill set:
- Technology: Asp.Net, C# and VB.Net, Asp.Net Core , WCF, web service, Razor pages
- Database: SQL Server, Oracle PL SQL
- Framework: Entity framework, ADO.Net
- Good to have IIS knowledge.
Personal skills :
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with others across stakeholders like business, IT and other supporting services
- Continuous improvement mindset in every task that is handled
- Have good communication and co-ordination skills
- Motivated to work in an consulting environment.
- Customer centric & active listenerDtress resistant & team player
- Social and ease to integrate new or existing teams.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
At least 4-5 years experience in the above technologies mentioned.