Our clients’ end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit https://www.capgemini.com/dcx
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for Software Architects Drupal to join our Digital Delivery Unit to work on some of the largest, most innovative enterprise web projects in Belgium and around the world. This involvement include development scaling, delivering multi-site environments in multiple languages and coaching our young Drupal Developers.
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of a Drupal CMS solution from our customers based on their needs.
- Integrating Drupal with a variety of PaaS and SaaS providers and customer backend.
- Implementation and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- Responsible for the security design and implementation based on customer requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Drupal, whether it be configuring modules such as Views, Panels, Taxonomy and Feeds, taking advantage of distributions and installation profiles, creating custom entities with Entity API (or CCK) or rolling your own custom modules to take advantage of Drupal’s APIs and deliver bespoke solutions
- Experience with SSO authentication and SOAP web services development.
- Comfortable on the LAMP stack, bash command line and managing MySQL databases
- Familiar with delivering high scale, high performance websites with complex integration needs, and an understanding of how to root out the causes of slow performance or instability, in particular taking advantage of different approaches to caching and code optimization
- Use of GIT and SVN
- Knowledge of Drupal Commerce and in other open source technologies such as Memcached, Varnish, Apache SOLR, ActiveMQ or automated testing is considered as a plus
Fluent language skills French, Dutch and English
What do we offer ?
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package