Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
Due to significant growth from ever-increasing client demands, we are looking for a ServiceNow Platform Consultant to reinforce our Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Chapter. As ServiceNow Platform Consultant, you will be part of the SIAM Chapter within Capgemini’s Cloud & Edge consulting practice that is primarily responsible for providing Service Integration solutions. The team provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation.
Your challenges as a ServiceNow Platform Consultant
Our ServiceNow Platform Consultants play a key role in achieving success for our business and customers. You will help customers with designing the best flow experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You create, safeguard and propagate new solutions and best practices. You also take part in the pre-sales process, during which you build solid relationships with our customers. Within our organization, you will act as the go-to person for questions about the ServiceNow platform. Because you know the platform and its applications inside out.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative ServiceNow solutions to improve their business processes
- Be involved in the full project lifecycle from Pre-Sales through to Go-Live
- Lead the platform requirement gathering process to understand business needs and translate these into technical requirements
- Make recommendations for effective and cost-efficient workflows
- Be responsible for the overall design of the application and enable innovative solutions to drive process automation across IT Services on the ServiceNow platform
- Drive design workshops with both in- and external stakeholders to improve the adoption of the ServiceNow platform and user experience
- Prepare prototypes in our ServiceNow demo instances and run demo sessions with our proposed ServiceNow solutions
- Support with Pre-Sales activities and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s
What you bring to us
You have several years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform. Your knowledge and experience will give you more than enough foundation to be confident in fulfilling your assignments. To achieve this, you bring the following:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Fluent in English and French (and/) or Dutch
- Scripting, integrations, platform configuration, design, Service Portal customization, and deployment
- Experience configuring ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework (ATF), Flow Designer, Performance Analytics and/or DevOps applications
- Nice to have; ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) certification and CAD (Certified Application Developer) certification.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter (CIS) on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients. A dynamic work environment with your fellow SIAM (cloud) enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee!
The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all SIAM (cloud)-related trainings, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
Above market salary package
Company car + fuel card
Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/
Let’s shape the future together!