Due to significant growth from ever-increasing client demands, we are looking for an experienced SIAM Lead for our Belux practice. As SIAM Lead, you will be part of Capgemini’s Cloud & Edge consulting practice that is primarily responsible for providing Service Integration solutions. The team provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation.
Your challenges as a SIAM Lead
Our SIAM Lead plays a key role in achieving success for our business and customers. As a SIAM Lead, you’re responsible to further strengthen our Belux SIAM capability and sales pipeline which is being shaped in Cloud Infrastructure Services with backup from several multi-disciplinary Capgemini teams. From our broad portfolio of services, you “orchestrate” a working SIAM solution aiming to win the confidence of our customers and build longtime relations.
In this role you can expect to:
- You identify important SIAM leads in the market
- You’re responsible for the complete sales process and opportunities
- You develop trust with different stakeholders within Capgemini and its customers
- You define the SIAM sales strategy
- You create, optimize, and close SIAM deals
- You bring and develop a extend network of customer relations
- Prepare and host presentations on SIAM
- Support creating quotations to customers in the field of SIAM
- Perform as-is analyses at customers to determine how SIAM support their organization
- Drawing up a strategy and plan for the customer to implement SIAM (governance, processes, tooling, etc.)
- Manage the implementation and setting up of the SIAM function at the customer
- Joint evaluation of the implementation as performed at the customer
- In addition, you can occasionally work on several assignments at the same time
- Support with Pre-Sales activities and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s
What you bring to us
You have several years of experience working on SIAM related topics. Your knowledge and experience will give you more than enough foundation to be confident in fulfilling your assignments. To achieve this, you bring the following:
- 10+ years of experience in SIAM related functions
- You have a completed HBO or WO education, preferably with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch or French
- Proven track record of closing and delivering SIAM deals
- You’re able to talk, on a board level, about SIAM challenges and can estimate how many substantive consultants are needed to get the job done
- Excellent negotiating and deal-closing skills
- You’re able to do stakeholder management on CxO level
- Internal and external persuasiveness-oriented network skills
- A unique environment for your personal development.
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
- Wide range of training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package.