Capgemini is a leading implementer of best in class HRIS (eg PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors). We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimize HR processes and HR organization and bring more value to the business.
For one of our big clients in the public sector we are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to lead the service team and manage the maintenance of a large HRIS platform that covers all aspects of HR (Soft HR, Hard HR, Payroll interface).
Directly reporting to the Delivery Manager (accountable for the contractual aspects), we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
- Be responsible for the maintenance project in terms of budget, customer satisfaction, SLA compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative and timely delivery
- Identify trends that could lead to problems, initiate root cause analysis and take preventive measures
- Be the customer Single Point of contact for Application Management & Development subjects
- Manage the operational activities in accordance to the agreed commitments
- Evaluate Service team risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
- Conform to the project prioritization, identify and assign resources on service activities
- Define the releases scoping and planning in collaboration with the customer.
- Be accountable of the release management process (with support of the technical leader) and execution with respect to commitments
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the customer, steering committee and Capgemini management on the services delivered
- Plan and supervise the execution of quality reviews
- Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team
- Manage a team of on- and offshore members as well as subcontractors
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in ICT services and application management domains.
- You have knowledge of methods and techniques for management and operation of information systems and are ITIL certified.
- This project requires experience with politically sensitive situations and professional.
- communication skills are crucial – both for internal and external communication in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- As a manager, you keep the overall view and dig easily into details when needed.
- Customer and service oriented
- Leader and people manager in heart
- Qualitative results driven
- Positive but critical thinking
- Make it happen, specifically in critical and difficult contexts
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
In return, Capgemini has a lot to offer you!
You will have the opportunity to work on a complex project for a major client. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input.
Don’t worry about financial compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package including a company car. We think it is even more important to focus on your development within our company. If you’re good, you can get even better! We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. We also offer you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
Are you excited to join our team? Don’t hesitate to apply!Apply now