As a Service Delivery Manager within Cloud & Infrastructure Services (CIS) you are responsible for the customer as an “entrepreneur”.
You put the customer first and are Capgemini’s face towards the customer. In concrete terms, this means that the agreed services are delivered in accordance with agreements made and at the agreed costs.
You explicitly aim to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction by fulfilling the agreements made and offering new innovative and cost-efficient solutions.
You are also responsible for realizing growth, but also for the set turnover and margin targets of your customer contracts. This is a mediator position.
Your activities consist of
- Acting as a contract partner on behalf of Capgemini and in that capacity building and maintaining a successful relationship with your customer (s); This applies not only to the IT department but also especially to the customer’s business
Being part of various business processes, organizational and strategic developments for your customers, with the aim of growing the customer’s market share. This can be done by providing new services and/or adapting them by offering the right improvement and innovation proposals
Ensuring, through functional management of the Delivery organization, that the agreed services are realized in accordance with SLA and agreed costs
Actively participating in bid processes for new contracts.
Skills & Requirements
- A diploma of at least Bachelor level
You have at least 5 years of experience in managing outsourcing contracts
A strong commercial drive, you create opportunities and new business
You are able to create a relationship of trust with the customers and to develop the relationship at all levels
A hands-on mentality and ownership
Experience with IT solutions and SLAs
Self-starter, diplomatic, committed, empathetic, team player
Drive to develop yourself further in the profession
Excellent command of French, Dutch and English
What we offer you
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package