Capgemini is looking for a senior SOC consultant/solutioner with a strong background in defensive security to join our team in Brussels.
As a senior SOC consultant, you will be leading and executing engagements from start to end, along with the ability to communicate with the stakeholders and clients, advising them about the importance of the SOC ecosystem, including SIEM solutions, end point protection, SOAR, use-cases, and incident response.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record in conducting SOC related offerings
- Candidate should have experience in developing SOC offers for clients from start to finish and ranging from Architecture, Design, Implementation and Run.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing, designing, and/or implementing SOCs
- 2+ years’ experience with end point protection tooling.
- Experience in creating proposals and communicating with the clients
- Proven technology experience with Sentinel, QRadar, Elastic, or Tanium (having experience with multiple is a plus).
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, including “C level”
- Hold certifications such as QRadar Certified Deployment Professional – or equivalent
- A team player that helps colleagues and spread knowledge across the organization
- You have excellent command of English, Flemish/Dutch, and French (preferred)