Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals works with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
What we look for
A (senior) managing consultant @ Capgemini Invent works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Invent sector leadership, Capgemini Invent Belux is recruiting a (Senior) Change Management Consultant to join the Change Management team of a large transformation program at a global customer in the manufacturing sector.
After the project delivery, the (Senior) managing consultant will join the Change Management competence group and will have the focus on the Manufacturing Automotive and Life Sciences (MALS) market unit.
The candidate must have a right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the MALS market.
- You have Strategy/Management consulting background
- You are Business Development minded
- You have above 5 years of experience in Change Management leading to a practical knowledge of :
- The people part of transformation
- Stakeholders management
- Development and delivery of Communication plan
- Development and delivery of Learning & Development services
- Organization Design & Transformation including Target Operating Model, Roles & Responsibility, Competence Management, Governance, Impact Analysis …
- Change management method and tools
- You have proven track records in the MALS market at the minimum, other industry sectors are a plus
- You have strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills
- You have practical knowledge of business process improvement methods & tools such as Lean, BPR, …
- You have the ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
- You have Project Management Skills
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- An MBA is a plus
- You are bilingual (French and Dutch) and fluent in English
- You have an IT affinity, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results-oriented
- You have a can-do mentality
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location