To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Invent sector leadership, Capgemini Invent Belux is recruiting a Senior Consultant / Manager for the Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC) sector.
Your role will be to engage with our clients to help develop new, innovative solutions and deliver benefits through the full range of transformation activities, in process change, digital solutions and systems integration. By enabling them to succeed you will help us maintain our position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting.
In particular, you’ll be expected analyse the client’s issues, by gathering, validating and analyzing requirements, propose a range of potential solutions, help them select a solution which you may then help design, build and implement, all the while leveraging our digital expertise and knowledge of the latest technologies and business analysis approaches. You must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Utilities industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consultancy in the utility sector (water or energy).
- Experience of supporting the development and delivering solutions in utilities
- Understanding/some experience in the application of relevant tools and techniques: process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, organization design, organization sizing, governance, role design, etc.
- Working with both Agile and Waterfall delivery approaches to provide sustained results
- Analyzing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured, and compelling manner
- A logical, analytical and structured thinker with good relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups
- Understanding Process Excellence techniques and Automation would also be advantageous
- Experience in using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence is beneficial
- Experience in Internet of Things, Smart Grids is a plus
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- An MBA is a plus
Fluent in Dutch (must)/French and English with a strong practical knowledge of the other national language.
Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment.
You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of stakeholders
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to adjust positively to an environment that involves changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast-paced, pressurized client environment.
- Flexible in terms of assignment location.